Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sodus Point, NY

Day 11 (07 June 2014)
Selkirk Shore State Park to Sodus Point, NY
Day: 63.68, Trip: 687.54

Weird event that happened last night / this morning. I woke up on the wrong side of the tent. My head was where my feet was and my feet where my head should have been. I am not sure how that happened.  Other than that, today was an uneventful morning. I rode with Ron, Mason and Catherine until the first rest stop and then with Richard from then to the end. We were making great time and completely missed the second rest stop because we were ahead of the van and trailer. 

                                      
We arrived in Sodus Point, NY by 3:15 which was too early since there was a wedding at the light house where we will be camping. To kill time we (myself, Jen, Caroline, Drew, Mike and Joe stopped at Captain Jacks Tavern for a late lunch. We then moved on to the light house. The view from the light house is beautiful and we watched the sunset over Lake Ontario. A very relaxing night hanging around the light house.