Saturday, July 26, 2014

Rest Day: Sandpoint, ID

Day 60 (26 July 2014)
Rest Day: Sandpoint, ID

After the sprinkler incident, I ended up sleeping in until 8, when the tent started getting hot. I managed to be ready in time for breakfast at Di Lunas with the group. This was followed by a tour around town and then back to the gym. Once back I got my 15 minute massage which was wonderful.  The day was mostly spent relaxing. I borrowed Young's hammock and before I knew it Richard was waking me up for dinner. I was then woken up again by someone else after I fell back asleep.

I went to for Italian with Kristen but when we saw the prices we were considering leaving when Caroline and then Larry joined us. So we decided to stay. The food was extremely good but the portion sizes were too small for the price. Larry craftily covered the bill without us noticing until it was too late. Dinner was followed by ice cream and then the 4 of us headed back to the gym. It was a nice rest day of actually resting and taking advantage of the facilities in which were were staying.