Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Lake Erie State Park

Day 15 (11 June 2014)
Buffalo, NY to Lake Erie State Park
Day: 67.82 miles, Trip: 930.67 miles

I stopped for breakfast with Andy, Eric, Michelle, Richard and Bethany before leaving Buffalo. We went to a place called Spot Coffee. The food was good and the place was very busy. It was also amusing that there was a starbucks next door that really didn't have much business at all. A local place is typically the way to go. After breakfast I started the day behind the group (as usual). I was planning on just filling my water at the rest stop in Hamburg, NY but there was a place called the Great Harvest Bread Company that had amazing bread and good smoothies. There was no way I could turn that down. I love bread.

The second stop in Irving, NY ended up being a stop and go like I was originally planning for Hamburg and made up on time. Tonight we are camping at Lake Erie State Park (which is still in New York, we all thought we were camping in PA tonight).